Benefits of VA Loans in Miami
Homebuyers who are eligible for VA loans can look forward to the following advantages:
- Zero down payment
- Easy credit qualifications. Lenders are able to take on riskier buyers since the loan is backed by the VA. Buyers who might be turned away for conventional loans may be approved for a VA loan.
- Competitive interest rates. You can choose either a fixed or adjustable rate mortgage and save money over many conventional loan offers.
- You have the option of paying off your mortgage early without being penalized.
- You do not need to purchase private mortgage insurance (PMI). That can translate to long-term monthly savings.
- There are low caps on closing costs with most buyers paying no more than 1-3%. In some cases, closing costs may not apply.
- Funding fees are waived for disabled service members.
Many people who cannot afford or qualify for a conventional loan are able to make their housing dreams come true through a VA loan.
Are You Eligible for a Miami VA Loan?
VA loans are available for:
- Active duty service members. This includes members not only of the core branches, but also the National Guard and Reserve.
- Surviving spouses.
Let Dynamic Mortgage Help you with your VA Loan
Apply for a VA Loan in Miami With Dynamic Mortgage LLC
As one of South Florida’s top mortgage companies, we partner with numerous VA loan lenders in Miami. We can help you move into a new home with zero down payment, competitive interest rates, and favorable loan terms
Thankfully, you are not on your own. Dynamic Mortgage is here to help.
Call (305) 735-3278 to get started now.