Foreign National Loan
Foreign National Loan
If you are a foreign national looking to invest in real estate in Miami and anywhere in Florida, Dynamic Mortgage will get you the most competitive loan offer.
We will walk you through the application, answering any questions you may have while streamlining the process and helping you to gather the paperwork you need.
Florida Foreign National Loan Requirements
Here is what you need to apply for a non-US citizen loan:
- Self-Employed borrowers must present an Accountant’s income letter and copy of the CPA License stating how long the applicant has owned the business, its current year to date income as well as the past two years’ of income. (Periods Jan 1 – Dec 31, 20XX )
- Please provide original before closing. Please provide a copy of your company’s articles of incorporation to prove that you are an owner of “x” percentage of shares and opening date.
- Salaried borrowers must present an employer’s income letter certifying the time the borrower has been employed, the name of the position he occupies in the company , the monthly and annual income over the last 2 years as well as the current year to date income. Please provide original letter before closing.
- Please provide 2 credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, etc.) reference letters from country of origin or USA
Note: Provide also last 2 statements. These must indicate the account number, credit limit, actual balance and average balance (in the country of origin’s currency and US Dollars), opening date and history. Each letter must be written with the institution letterhead on the top. If the borrower has one or more mortgages, a letter is required from the applicant’s bank describing the mortgages and previous payment history.
- Please provide 2 bank reference letters from country of origin or United States.
Note: They must indicate the account number, the type of account and it must state that the relationship has been good or satisfactory. Each letter must be written on the Bank’s letterhead, signed, have a contact number for verification and we will need to get the original letters before closing.
- Please provide 2 most recent bank statements for each bank account owned or and any other account with liquid investments. ( All pages- screen prints are not acceptable).
- Our completed loan application and corresponding signatures (Documents that authorize us to process the loan)
- Copy of purchase contract and corresponding addendum.
- Escrow letter indicating dates and monies deposited as well as please provide source of monies used for those deposits.
- Copy of cancelled checks or wire transfers used to pay initial down payment on unit.
- If you are a business owner, please provide website or background on your company.
- Copy of current signed passport
- Copy of current USA Visa, Proof of residence in country of origin (utility bill like water, cable, telephone, electricity, etc)
Property types include residential and commercial.
We offer funding for single family homes, condominiums, condotels, townhouses, co-ops, and every other form of residential and commercial real estate.
Apply for a Foreign National Loan with Dynamic Mortgage LLC
Dynamic Mortgage Can Help You Apply Successfully for a Foreign National Loan in Miami, FL.
If you are ready to take the first steps in applying for a Miami, FL foreign national loan, we can’t wait to help you get the financing you need.
The foreign national loan application process may look complex, but we have helped many other foreign nationals to successfully apply for financing for commercial and residential properties throughout Miami-Dade.
Call (305) 735-3278 to get started now.